Hemorrhoid Liquid Wash
Pilewash Hemorrhoid Wash Liquid Soap with Tea Tree Oil, Aloe Vera & Lavender Oil - Helps with Hemorrhoids Fissure Symptom & Discomfort
Soothe & heal: Our hemorrhoid soap wash helps with swelling, stimulates blood circulation, helps with skin infection, soothes discomfort, and alleviates discomfort.
All-natural ingredients: Pilewash external hemorrhoid treatment contains a powerful combination of soothing ingredients including tea tree oil, lavender oil, Aloe Vera leaf extract, and camphor oil all of which helps soothe and heal the affected area.
Washes away quickly: The lightweight consistency of the organic hemorrhoid cream cleanses quickly without leaving any oily or greasy residue.
Take it on the go: Our hemorrhoid treatment soap liquid features compact packaging that can be easily slipped into your bag or purse while on the go. The easy-to-use pump ensures maximum convenience.
Doctor recommended: Our hemorrhoid treatment soap has undergone rigorous quality testing. It is free of any nasty, skin-harming chemicals.
What are Hemorrhoids?
Hemorrhoids are swollen veins in the lowest part of your rectum and anus. Sometimes, the walls of these blood vessels stretch so thin that the veins bulge and get irritated, especially when you poop. Hemorrhoids are also called piles.
Why Choose Pilewash?
Pilewash contains a powerful combination of soothing ingredients including tea tree oil, lavender oil, Aloe Vera leaf extract, and camphor oil all of which combine to soothe and heal the affected area. The healing properties of these ingredients helps tackle many problems associated with hemorrhoids. The hemorrhoidal cream helps reduce swelling, stimulates blood circulation, helps in skin infection, soothes discomfort, and alleviates discomfort. Our natural hemorrhoid soap washes away quickly without leaving any oily or greasy residue. Owing to its compact size, the bottle can easily be slipped into your bag or packed along with your carry-ons while on the go.
- Tea Tree Oil: Soothing properties of tea tree oil helps reduce swelling and itching.
- Lavender Oil: The actions of Lavender oil can help reduce discomfort and alleviate itchiness.
- Camphor Oil: Helps reduce swelling.
- Aloe Leaf Extract: Soothing properties of aloe vera calm skin and it is used for hemorrhoid itch relief
Direction for use:
- Shake the bottle well before use
- Apply to wet hands and lather together until foaming
- For better results, we recommend leaving the soap on the infected area for a few minutes
- Wash the area and repeat if necessary
Other ways to care:
- Eat high-fiber foods.
- Use topical treatments. Apply Pilewash hemorrhoid cream.
- Soak regularly in a warm bath or sitz bath for 10 to 15 minutes two to three times a day. A sitz bath fits over the toilet.
- Take oral pain relievers.